Friday, January 28, 2011

I started my new job on Monday!

I'm so happy to be back amongst the working again!  I NEEDED to be working again.   I've been unemployed since moving here to CT, and truth be told, it's kinda been driving me crazy.


I'll totally miss having moments like this any time I want...


yep-- we totally have matching sweatpants and Cat in the Hat socks!
but I also am really looking forward to having some adult interaction during the day too.  Plus a little extra income doesn't hurt either.  


But before I could start a new job, I HAD to try this one other project.  


I made myself a new necklace.







I've made a few other types before and I loved those (I'll post later), but I L.O.V.E. this one!!


ps-- I made it the night before work so I haven't quite finished off the back of it yet because I don't know what type of chain/ribbon etc. I want to end up with yet. I just used what I had on hand.


pps-- the tutorial I used can be found  on Brittney's Budget Crafts (or all over on this thing we call the internet by googling fabric rosette necklace.)  

No comments: