Saturday, October 22, 2011

Getting a good photo makes me happy.

OK-- let me start by saying that I know I am a NO photographer, but... getting a good photo makes me REALLY happy and I'm trying to practice a lot to improve my photo taking skills.  I also know that a 'good photograph' is subjective, but I just wanted to share a few photos that I took today that make me happy.  (and yes-- most of them are of my son)  :)

Perfect Fall football day.
My stepson is the QB of his varsity football team-- #12!
Can Transformers play with Barbies? 

Independence.

Pure fun.

Colors of Fall:

 All boy.

And he's off...

Little sneaks

2 comments:

Jordan said...

beautiful pictures, Laura! Love the Little Sneaks. :)

kara's party ideas said...

Hi, Laura! I'm happy to let you know that you were one of the winners of the Simply Caked cupcake liner giveaway! Will you please email me at kara@karaspartyideas.com?

Thanks!