Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mmm, Mmm, Good.

I'm not a "fancy" eater.  Never have been.  I'm usually O.K. with plain and ordinary (I'm not proud of this- it's just part of who I am.)  Once in a while I like to kick things up a bit though.

It's totally a homemade soup kind of day around here (since we're all a bit under the weather), so I decided to make some ranch oyster crackers to go with our pasta fagioli.  They are the EASIEST (and yummiest) things ever.
Hidden Valley Ranch Oyster Crackers:
12 - 16 oz. bag plain oyster crackers
1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch Buttermilk Recipe Original Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
1/4 tsp. lemon pepper
1/2 - 1 tsp. dill weed
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
3/4 - 1 c. salad oil
Combine Hidden Valley Ranch mix and oil. Add dill weed, garlic powder and lemon pepper.  Pour over crackers- stir to coat.
Place on baking sheet in warm oven for 15 -  20 minutes.
Enjoy!
   
warning-- these are seriously addicting!!

No comments: