Sunday, July 3, 2011

I get lots of good deals at Target.

Yesterday at Target I got all of this:
for $1.47!

Don't believe me?  Need proof?
 
I'm hardly an extreme couponer, but I can see how it can be addicting.  
 Just for fun, here's how I did it:
Shout wipes (travel section) $.97.
   Coupon for $1.00 off any ONE Shout item. = +$.03
Taco Seasonings $.69 ea.
   Coupon for $1.00 off any TWO Ortega products. = $.38 for two (or $.19ea)
Nail polishes $2.49 ea.
   Manufacturers coupon $1.00 off Sally Hansen Nail Color
   +
  Target printable coupon $1.00 Sally Hansen Nail Color = $.49 ea
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails  $2.04
   $2.00 off any Sally Hansen Nail Treatment with purchase of any Nail Color = $.04
Suave Conditioner  $.84
   Target printable coupon $.75 off Suave Hair Care Product - $.09


Total:  $1.47!!   SWEET!  (yep-- I said "sweet"- and I meant it!)
I can't take credit for most of these deals though-- most of them I found at my favorite "couponing" website Thrifty and Thriving-- but I did find the Sally Hansen Nail Treatment deal on my own :)

Anyone else get any really good deals lately?!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Nice job Laura! I had to laugh, because I say SWEET! all the time and my husband makes fun of me.

May I ask what kind of camera you are using? Your photos look so good! I see your are a fellow Mac user :)